Accendo expands its organizational development team
Accendo is pleased to announce and welcome Rea Summers as the newest member of the Leadership Team. She officially joined Accendo on January 3rd as the organization’s Director of Learning & Development.
In her role, Rea will develop and execute client-focused programs designed to:
- Drive individual, team, and organizational performance
- Manage large-scale change initiatives and improvements
- Address talents gaps using proven talent acquisition strategies
“Rea brings a wealth of experience and unique skills to Accendo,” said Kimberly Cutchall, President and CEO. “Her extensive work in oil and gas, healthcare, telecommunications, and technology has delivered hands-on knowledge in many of the core industries we serve, and we couldn’t be more excited to tap into her expertise for our clients and our team.”
Prior to joining Accendo, Rea provided organizational change management and strategic consulting for a variety of organizations, including: Houston Methodist Hospital System, FNC, Inc., Halliburton, Clear Channel Communications (now iHeartMedia), and Marathon Oil Corporation, to name a few.
Rea’s extensive list of projects have included:
- Developing training and sales acceleration curriculum for corporate sales leaders and teams
- Documenting sales successes with actionable case studies used by national sales teams
- Developing a website and marketing materials for a national cancer care center
- Streamlining and implementing processes for onboarding new physicians
- Marketing clinical trial opportunities for cancer research
- Establishing collaborative data and resources designed to help nursing leaders successfully align their strategic goals with improved patient outcomes
- Creating and executing communication strategies for large-scale organizational change, such as Halliburton’s Battle Red
- Updating process documentation for real estate collateral information technology
- Developing and executing change management communication strategies for technological initiatives targeting hot-button issues such as cybersecurity
Rea graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas at San Antonio and earned her M.S. in Professional Writing and Technical Communication from the University of Houston.
Sign up for the Accendo newsletter