President and CEO
Kimberly Cutchall connects leaders to their potential.
An experienced human capital strategist and trusted C-suite advisor, she combines decades of global, industry diverse experience with innovative thinking to help clients identify, execute, and achieve their most important human capital strategies and goals.
Kimberly partners with executives, senior-level management, corporate and nonprofit boards, and managers identified as high-potential performers to accelerate their growth. She helps leaders see the link between human capital and organizational change, and then helping them transform their culture, teams, and business goals to support long-term growth and profitability. Kimberly doesn’t see human capital management as a destination, she sees it as an always-evolving component of a thriving company.
An experienced leader of sales and operations teams, Kimberly has translated that knowledge into success for clients as a strategic advisor and learning/development creator and facilitator.
Her specific areas of focus include:
- Advising C-Suite, corporate and nonprofit boards, and senior level executives through enterprise-level change management, succession planning, strategic planning and execution, creative problem-solving, workforce planning and management, organizational design, and team alignment
- Building fully-staffed coaching and development organizations; designing and facilitating multi-media, multi-level learning and development programs for Fortune 500 companies
- Development of an exclusive executive women’s network of professionals, X Advantage™, designed to leverage one of the greatest X factors of competitive advantage
- Creating and implementing extensive recruitment initiatives including C-level, executive management, sales leadership and teams, and bulk recruiting engagements
- Strategizing and deploying global initiatives affecting sales acceleration and operational efficiency
- Assessing talent as part of due diligence, as well as integrating talent as part of strategic growth plans
Thought Leadership + Public Speaking:
- Executive Leadership
- Women in Leadership
- Strategic Action and Application
- Organizational Planning, Change, and Management
- Team Facilitation
- Train the Trainers
- Succession Planning
- Recruiting the New Generation
- Employment Branding
- Talent and Workforce Alignment
- Why Retention Matters
- Leadership and Development
- Personal Branding and Presentation
- Coaching in the Workplace
- Sales Acceleration
- Creative Problem Solving
- Generational Team Impact
- Human Capital Strategies
Sign up for the Accendo newsletter